Well Gavin has officially survived two years under the care of Julian and I. We had his party on his birthday September 14 and invited family and a few neighbors. He had lots of help opening his presents from the other little two year olds in the room. It was really funny. I made a chocolate car cake and Julian decorated it. Unfortunatly we used cookie icing and it is really runny at first so the tires look like they melted to the ground. But it was still fun.
Also Zander is growing so well. He is 21 lbs and now is trying to pull himself up onto things. And also walking along the couch. We are very lucky parents!
5 comments:
Wow, what a big boy! I can't believe he is 2 already. Cute cake too. Lydia is going to be 2 before I know it, then shortly there after I'll have 2.
Deanna...ahhh! I was so glad to see your post and find your page. It's Melinda Hernandez, writing to you all the way from beautiful Southeast Alaska. When I first heard we might have a reunion this summer, you were one of the first people I thought of. I hope you are there and look forward to seeing you!!! I'm glad to see you are doing well. Let's catch up!!!
Hey Melinda!!
E-mail me ok.
deannakay42@hotmail.com
time for a blog update I want to see more pics
love ya :)
Hey Ziegler Family! How are you? We miss seeing you in the ward. Glad we found you.
Richard and Sayda
Post a Comment