Zglr Family

Zglr Family

Thursday, August 28, 2008

School days at last!


Well it has begun. ISU is now back in session and our lives now have some degree of regularity and normality. Julian said today wow I actually knew what they were talking about in O Chem. I think that is great. Maybe we will survive this after all. It is so much fun being able to wake up and be a Deanna sandwich in between two little boys who just want to snuggle with their mom in the morning. It really is the greatest job that there ever was.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Your boys are so cute! And Zander looks so much like Gavin.

Woolf Family said...

how are you doing now that school started
did you know Spencer had his baby boy this week he has pics on his blog if you want to check them out
love ya
Gretta

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

hey I'm sarah's sister. I just saw that you were one of sarah's "followers" on her blog and then I realized your the one with the kids named Gavin and Zander. It made me laugh cause I have a Mikey, a Xander and a Gavin. You're kids are super cute!

p.s. good choice of names :D