Julian is trying his best to get through school and study all of the time. This semester is a tough one but he is finally doing what he likes and loves. He has an opportunity to go to Peru during spring break next year. We hoped that it would work out that I could go along with him but with a new baby it is just too much. So He will go and be working with dentists from the area to help the people in Peru with their dental work. Besides this being an amazing opportunity to learn and grow it is also a way to help him get into dental school. Or at least get an interview with some schools. We are so excited to be on this journey through little boys and school. Everyday we are being blessed and helped by so many. If you would like to help out just let us know. Thanks everyone!
Deanna
1 comment:
How can I help you guys? I just love the good things you are doing.
Post a Comment