Zglr Family

Zglr Family

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

CRAZY!

When I was pregnant with Zander I always thought "Man Gavin just needs a friend to play with." I never wanted him to have to be an only child. Today I was noticing A Lot that he definitely has a friend to play with. Now that Zander is running around and can express himself and can hold his own they are CRAZY! Today they were playing catch, chasing one another from room to room and you would hear Gavin in the background " Come on Zander." It is cute. Now we are in store for another CRAZY little boy. Crazy but I am sure it will be wonderful. They will be the 3 amigos I am sure. I hope that I can keep up long enough to teach them all that they need to know. I love being a mom.

No comments: