





I just can't get over how big Gavin is getting. There are some days when I wish he understood more. But Wow look at this kid he will be three next month and he is looking like a little boy more and more. Wow kinda scary.
Also has anyone ever had to try to get MUSTARD out of carpet that your almost 3 year old decided to finger paint with. If so my mom would love to know before we have to completely tear out the not very old light tan carpet. It is almost funny but not after trying to get it out for 5 hours. I would love to be enlightened if anyone knows.
Thanks
Deanna
1 comment:
little boy? no no no I'd say he is looking more and more like a little MAN. He is HUGE! (he is gonna be a heart breaker when he grow up, he's a little looker!)
Post a Comment