Zglr Family

Zglr Family

Friday, May 29, 2009

Super Heroes
















The boys as you can tell are our pride and joy. I found these cute pajamas and now of course Gavin especially doesn't want to take off the "man" shirt. The boys love to run through the house with their capes blazing in the wind. Now that I am a stay at home mom I just love it. I don't know if I am any better but Julian can study to his hearts content now and his grades went up he got the B he wanted in Biology now we just need to get at least that for physics this summer. plus now Julian is riding his bike to school most days. Life is good! - Deanna

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Fun pj's! I'm sure Lydia would love a cape, her cousins have them. But she has a princess dress, so that works.
Congrats on being a stay at home mom again, best job in the world! Children are SOO entertaining!