Zglr Family

Zglr Family

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sleep numbers

So for the last week sleep has been a very wonderful idea but it just didn't seem to happen. I gage my nights on how many numbers I saw on the clock as I was woken up by little crying or sneeky people. So this past week I have usually seen 1 2 3 4 5 & 6 o'clock and then 7 or 8 everyone decides to wake up. So I had had enough. So last night Zander and I went to see the pediatrition. He had an ear infection. It was really the first we have had at our house. I guess I should feel really lucky. Two boys and the first we get is after Zander turns one. Anyway I should have seen the signs. So last night I only saw the numbers 12 (I went to bed at this time) and 2 & 3. I feel so alive today . Maybe the house will get clean and some boys will get a hair-cut. I feel really impressed I even got to post this blog. Just think what I could accomplish with a FULL nights sleep. No that is too much to ask for. Well that is all for now

3 comments:

peopleofmoses said...

you poor thing....i hope he gets well in a jiffy. having sick sleepless kids is torture!

Sarah said...

Hopefully that dr visit will help clean up Zanders ear infection so you can get some sleep.
I'm just figuring out how to sleep with 2 kids. Well not really since Lydia is at Grandma and Grandpas still. :) but I do look foward for teh next 6 months to pass (assuming of course that Danton will be EXACTLY like Lydia) until the night I get a solid nights sleep again.

Kathy said...

I hope you see fewer and fewer numbers. Sleep is a wonderful thing.